Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome Note

i'm actually new to this blogging world....i mean i'm always the reader, not a creator. but i decide to start one when a close fren of mine, miss Karma asked me too few days back.....she always read my notes on my facebook and came with this blogging idea for me...

maybe i didn't blogging because my life wasn't that nice....just a plain life, but lately my peaceful and calm life had turn out to be a bizarre, unexpectable, confusing, sad and filled with betrayal drama of my own.....i am so down and depressed of that and i realized i don't have a place to tell those stories about. i used to keep things to my own and to person i trusted most. since some of them betrayed me, then i realised i already lost my 'lend ears'.

and this is the driving factor that led miss Karma wanted me to start a blog....so i can share stories with people out there and get their comments, advice, opinion and what not...so as this blog title stated....i guess by right i should already have few listeners by now.....go to hell to the person who lent her ears and in the end stabbing me from the back....as i believe in karma, i know one day you will faced things that i'm facing now...and i know the pain will be more....

2 comments:

  1. welcome hun!=)
    glad u're here. i already link urs to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete