Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~silence break~

hi there, it has been a while since my last post...very busy with works and outstation job....phewww.....
nevermind bout my busyness...i'm writing just because i need to express something, yup that's me..
actually, i want to talk about the topic...you know how some quiet people can blow out like an explosive when people go overboard them..that is exactly how i feel last week, just that i don't blow out loud....
how would you imagine a person who doesn't know you that well but can talk something about you BEHIND YOUR BACK..is that possible?
I don't know why this fella wanna blab about me to people who don't know neither him or me...what did i did wrong until it getting personal???never mind...sometime things happens..at least it is a lesson learnt to me....some people just don't like you without any reason..i experienced that tooo but i never talked about them behind my back....i think being silent is not good...u have to break from the silence so that people can know what u are thinking and feeling.....
some people are just jerks that need to be taught some lessons of respecting people...
AGREE WITH ME?

1 comment: