Thursday, June 11, 2009

Down Under Experience (KL-BNE)


It has been a while since I last wrote, this is due to my hectic schedule in the office and after work activities.. ;)
I just wanna share the experience of me being to Australia. I know this is over due toooo...but never mind. I still wanna share it as i miss writting soooo much.
so i went to aussie for 8 days (3 cities in 8 days) , what can I say is tiring....we took the morning flight from Kl so basically we had 11 hours of flight so there goes the days....
1st city gold coast, we arrived at Brisbane International Airport at 22oo hrs local time. Nothing much I did, i felt less excited arriving due to jetlag. and we straight transfer to gold coast where we will be staying for 4 days. We ride in a limo (a real limo..the long stretch like the A list star use) how cool is that???
Our apartment in Gold coast I can say is nice and complete and affordable tooo. so, later that night after chk in we just had a quick walk nearby. I am excited to go to movie world the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment