Thursday, January 15, 2009

SINGAPURA....I'm in LOVE


hey there, i just returned from a very nice holiday....u must be wondering where the hell did i go right?
dont laugh at me,its not that far from kl,just singapore... ;) people must say i'mk crazy...luving the city holiday, but as a genuine city sirl, i can stand a month of city holidays rather than 3 nights beach hols....for me..if u wanna have a beach retreat u have to be sexy and accompanied by your man. so since i'm single..city holidays just perfectly suits me. the city is just so modest and planned well. it is damn clean, the air is clean coz now in singapore u cant smoke anywhere u like. u can only smoke at a designated area, which is near the bin... cool isn it? so u dont feel suffacted when strolling don the city. even the bar and cafe is prohibited for smoking....there is so much i wanna write, but to avoid u read a long blog instead, i will divide my post as journals, i will break down what my activities while im there....

so n joy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ. If you have the right company,you would enjoy beaches more than anything. Once my friends (5 of them) and me went for crazy beach holiday and had a time of our life. Not even a single man was included (except all the hot bods that we spied)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, usually i don't get that type of holiday, thats y

    ReplyDelete