Saturday, January 10, 2009

VACATION

i cant wait to go for a vacation and get my so called holiday...though i cant shop much in singapore, but its ok for an adhoc holiday plan. i'm planning my itenary now..where to go on the first day, the second day definitely will be spend at sentosa, n the third day is still blank. mmm im thinking where is the best hang out spot at night...there are several places in my mind...vivo city, arab street or maybe hard rock cafe...cafes and bistros sounds nice...isnt it? i really hope this trip going to be xtra fun eventhough only me n my fren going there..... i really hope it can be a good start for my new year 2009. i want to put away all the uninvited drama of 2008, or can i call it telenovela..? so i hope 2009 will shine, and i can meet sumone better,,, insyallah. i hope also 2009 can gimme prosperity in my career so that i can travel more... hehehe, so can't wait to go home and packing.

lol, c ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment