Saturday, January 10, 2009

unWANTED

have u ever feel that ur life is meaning less???? to be precise u feel unwanted. though u have a great job and loving frens, but u dont have sumone to rely to. u do not have companion. u have money and career but u cant buy companion. independent cant erase loneliness, that is how i feel now. lonely and unwanted....i have great job and nice friends around but i till feel empty and like a 'plague'. u know the kind of person that nobody ones, and the one that have u can't really escape from u. that is my feelings now. everyone that befriended me is nice to me, but they dont really want me more than friend. they always turn to my frens who are prettier, petite and etc. they always used me as a bridge to get them. they always see pass through me, like im invisible. or like i am an angel to get them together. why is this happening to me???? am i one of the person that destined not to find love...AM I? or am i the type of gurl that people dont want to look at.. AM I THAT ugly.. AM I?

yes, i do feel like that, and i dont believe those nice words anymore...i just hope, i am strong enuff and keep ,my aqidah. INSYALLAH.

p/s...sum people really sucks, esp the one that stabbed u from behind...he/she are suckest bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment