Thursday, February 5, 2009

Being 24

05022009.

Yesterday i turned 24, in a glance the number seem big (u feel old) i mean. But, age is just a figure. What matter most is what u feel in your heart. U can be young at age, but if u feel old, u will look old. If u are young at heart, no matter what age u are in, u will look young.

If u asked me last time what do I feel of being 24, I will straight away told u that I feel old. But now what I can tell is I always feel young. 24 is the number according to my IC, but in my heart, I always feel 21. This is the age that i like most. So I will always feel 1. Yup, FOREVER 21..(rings like the brand isn't it?)

I'm really looking ahead of this year as the last year of my life is filled with drama and more drama. (and it end badly). So,I really hope this year the drama will end better or the best it end happily for me. Life is always full of drama and u can help it.

My birthday is on February 4th, in numbers it is written 4/2 or 2/4...so this 2 number actually is my number. So I hope by turning 24 really lucky for me. As i can sense this is my year. I want to believe in it as i always trust my instinct.

2 comments:

  1. yes to feeling young at heart!

    <3 u babe. and stay young at heart. it suits you :)

    all the best this year, ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday babe!=)

    luv ya always!

    ReplyDelete