Friday, February 6, 2009

~THE THOUGHTS THAT MATTERS~


I thought my birthday this year will be plain as I am celebratiing it away from family and friends. Surpisingly, it one of the most memorable. Eventhough there is no celebration going on, but i got wish by my friends like endlessly the whole day. It seems to continue u to the day after it.
Even there is no gift receive but I am fully contented with the birthday wishes. How they do not forget mine. I will definitely remember yours, just keep it updated on FB.
Sumone had already promise me a party once I am in town. I am quite looking forward to it, and hope it is one of the special of it bunch. Lastyly, once again thank you all for the wishes. Your thoughts matters.

2 comments:

  1. Babe! Happy birthday! i did try to call u on ur bday, who knows miracle happens, i could get thru... but too bad it's not. and i just got my internet fixed today so that's why u see me here now! How come la u end up beind on the rig... poor girl... its okay. we'll plan a birthday dinner just us once ure back. nothing fancy, no high expectations. just a simple get together. im sure u have lots of things to tell me. okie... maybe i'll continue in the email.. lots of luv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. halooo babe....terkezut i, thinking sape lak independent wife ni....
    i miss u babe, can't hardly remember when is the last time we meet n gossiping...
    arite, i call u once i'm in kuantan. maybe we can't meet up rite after that. hehhehe

    ReplyDelete